Saturday, August 7, 2010

Ramdom Update 1

So Its been a while. I've been busy battling some issues, but now I have them at bay. So I've converted my" Tools of the Trade" video am going to start working on it...well today it after midnight. LOL. I'm alo going to make another video showcasing my talents. I hope to have both done by weeks end. I be putting them on Youtube!

I have also started my gallery update. I started before my issues started and now need to finish. Another goal for this week. Its also time for another voice dairy. Though the first one is not public, I want to start making some for public hearing.

Soooooo, I'm totally working on MBADOE!!!!! My babies have gotten no love. What MBADOE???? Go to face book and search MBADOE for the explanation! LOL! Well that all for now, see you in a week.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments:

Post a Comment