Monday, September 27, 2010

Things are @ a snells pace...

Things are moveing much more slower than expected. Im trying to get my company, N.M.Ramsey Creations off the ground and find work! Im open for ART commissions!

O.k. so Ive started some things for another update...yes I know its been nearly a mo since the last time I said id continue the update.

So you can help me! pass my video about my company around and fan/like my Artist and manga page And lastly give me feedback. I feel like im barkin to a vast space with no ppl...gah. Video is comming in next post. If you want to search it on youtube its called "N.M.Ramsey Creations First Round Funding Video". Im on my Android phone using the blogger app. Theres no insertion for links....Suck so hard!

Btw have you used the new twitter? I has a nice interface. Sleek. I like the better functionality. Nicely done from what Ive seen and used.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments:

Post a Comment