Wednesday, December 15, 2010

E'zz End Of The Year Wish List!!

Well, as the end of the year creeps closer and A fat man in a red suit with reindeer go from chimney to chimney, I desided to make a wish for things I want now (whats left of this yr.) and next year! So here we go!
I Wish...
  1. To be able to help at least one family in need this winter season!!!!!!
  2. To be able to help at least one Visual ARTIST in need!!!!!
  3. To get support for The N.M.Ramsey Foundation!! (followers, comments, help, donations, ect.)!!!!
  4. The Winter Sale that is befitting The N.M.Ramsey Foundation to boom in sales!!!!
  5. Other ARTISTS to join in the Winter Sale for The N.M.Ramsey Foundation!!!!
  6. In the new year, get ATA up and running!!!!
  7. To be able to finish/start school next year.
  8. My mangas and ART work fan base to grow :D!!
  9. Find an investor to invest in me and my business >3!!!
  10. To be successful in everything I do :o!!!!
So That's pretty much my list.....Some of the things here I dont think is much with help and support and can be done but, the thing is I can't do it ALL alone!!! So, once again I ask for your support!!!! Oh, and of course, I most defiantly am wishing for my health to continue getting better!!!!! LOL. Well these are my wishes.....What are yours?????


Deviantart
My Artist gallery: Esbilick
My Mangas: MBADOE

Facebook
The Foundation: The N.M.Ramsey Foundation
Online ART Channel: ATA (All Thing ART)
My company: N.M.Ramsey Creations
Me as an artist: Esbilick The Dragon
My Mangas: MBADOE

Twitter
The Foundation: NMRFoundation
Online ART Channel: AllThingsARTbyE
My company: NMRCreations
Me as an artist: Esbilick
My Mangas: MBADOE
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments:

Post a Comment